-
September 9th, 2005, 01:54 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
September 9th, 2005, 01:59 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
September 9th, 2005, 02:13 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
September 9th, 2005, 02:18 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I've seen a couple of his chalk drawings, the guy is amazing!
-
September 9th, 2005, 02:25 PM
#5
Inactive Member
The color and reflections on the coke bottle are amazing.... throw in the optical illusion and the cool factor shoots up exponentially!!!
-
September 9th, 2005, 02:33 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I was gonna say "that's some bad photoshopping" but then I realized they guy drew it... with perspective... wow.
-
September 9th, 2005, 04:55 PM
#7
Inactive Member
those are great!
I wonder how he figures out the perspective... Is it all done by eye? with all those people around all the time?
-
September 9th, 2005, 05:08 PM
#8
Inactive Member
-
September 9th, 2005, 08:10 PM
#9
Inactive Member
WOW! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
That's freaky cool!
-
September 9th, 2005, 08:53 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks